Job Location: Mountain Top, PA
Summary: Perform a variety of routine duties, involved in helping with the production operations, according to specific direction and instructions.
Compensation: $15.31 plus shift diff and may increase to $23.55 plus shift diff. Increases are skill/ competency-based.
*** The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as the detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Essential Elements: Move materials and supplies from storage areas to designated locations, using hand trucks, carts or hydraulic jack trucks, load and unload incoming materials. Assist in various production operations by working in positions such as Press Crew Helper, Shipper/Packer, Bench Operator Shipper/Packer, “C” Machine Operator, Racker.
- Other Elements: Maintain work area, equipment and materials in a clean and orderly condition. Perform other duties when assigned, such as, relieving other workers during lunch breaks, vacations and absenteeism. Comply with safety rules and regulations for personal protection and as related to other employees. Report any problems or difficulties to the shift supervisor. Follow instructions to perform various assigned duties.
Education and Work Requirements:
- Work experience: Up to and including three months to become adapted to the variety of routine and repetitive work.
- Special employment requirements: Prior manufacturing experience is a plus.
Hydro employees can enjoy several benefits including:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Requires use of reading, writing, use of arithmetic through decimals and fractions. Requires use of simple hand tools and instruments, rulers, and material handling equipment.
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts starting at day 1
- Disability - Long and Short term
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Education Assistance - Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus Plan Eligibility - profit sharing
- Parental Leave (4 weeks paid leave)
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Annual Wage increases